- Layaway is currently only available in stores.
- A 10% down payment is required on each new layaway.
- The first payment is due within 30 days of previous payment.
- All merchandise must be fully paid for and picked up within 90 days of the original layaway date.
- In the event that 90 days pass from the original layaway date and the layaway is not paid in full, or if at any time the customer cancels the layaway, Rural King will assess a service charge of $10.00 for the handling, storage and record keeping costs of the layaway agreement.
- Guns can only be held in layaway for 60 days. Paperwork should be completed after final payment of the gun has been made. In the event the customer is not approved to purchase the gun, Rural King will assess a service charge of $10.00 for the handling, storage and record keeping costs of the layaway agreement.
- A maximum of 2 guns per customer may be put on layaway.
- Clearance items are restricted and may not be put on layaway.
- Rural King reserves the right to modify our layaway policy at any time.